Friday, October 15, 2004

You know, i'm getting to the point of indifference with the whole situation here. Right now, my roommate is here with his fiance who is lying down on the bed with him. Why can't I have my boyfriend (if I HAD one) here with me, snuggling, cuddling with me? I have the same desires and goals as heterosexual guys. I have the same physical makeup.....we won't go into that one......if you don't know, ask someone, hahahahaha. I'm just really getting annoyed by the situation. I know that I just said that I'm indifferent to everything, but, it's REALLY annoying about my roommate and his fiance. She has her own room......to herself. Why can't they just leave our room alone and go to her room???? I don't want to see them in bed together. Obviously, they aren't doing anything or at least they BETTER NOT BE! So, I don't understand.....why can't I just have the room to myself. If and when I come out to everyone, I want them to keep this in mind. I have to live in their world 24/7 and I have to put up with their relationships and I try to be open to them. They only live in my world if they ask me about it. They don't have to worry about my relationships because, first.....I don't HAVE any! And second.....even if I did, I would realize that it might make them uncomfortable. However, both of those things are happening to me at this very moment. I don't understand how they could do that?! Ok, I'm just rambling, but, that's why I created this blog. So, I could vent to some degree.

5 Comments:

Blogger kewl said...

ur account is john and ur a girl.. mage a new account?? and if ur in college u shoudl be aloud to date. stick up for ur self and to your parents. or make a plan invitve a guy over to ur house for dinner and ask him to be polite so ur parents will say yes

April 30, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger kewl said...

and then u can be happy with him... hope i helped =D

April 30, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger kewl said...

first of ALL why is ur user JOHN a guys name.. unless its the guy u likes name.. lol second if ur in college... tell ur parents ur old enough to date and stick up for ur self. and if u still use this site =] hope ur happy

April 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger kewl said...

unless u are g@y and u are guy lol.... no offence i understand sorry byebye!!!

April 30, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger kewl said...

fgh

April 30, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home